How to shorten URLs / shorten links
Free service, no charge and will be free forever
How to use 'shorten links'
2. Copy the link or URL that you want to shorten.
3. Leave a link or URL in the box on the left. Then press the Shorten Link button.
4. After pressing the Shorten Link button, the system will display the shortened link on the right hand side.
5. Press the Copy Link button when you want to share or forward it to your friends.
6. or press the Download QR Code button to share or forward it in the form of a QR Code.
7. You can use any QR Code Scan program such as LINE to scan the QR code and open a website link.
Every link generated is verified by our team, if we notice any inappropriate behavior violating our terms of service shortening the link will be deleted without notice. Anything not clicked within 30 days will also be deleted.
How to use 'Create QR Code PromptPay'
2. Fill in your telephone number or citizen identification number. on the left-hand side
3. Fill in the information, numbers, amount. on the right-hand side
4. Press 'Create PromptPay QR Code' button.
5. The system will automatically create a QR Payment image.
6. Press the 'Download QR Code' button to use the QR code.
7. Press the 'Create PromptPay QR CODE again' button to generate the QR code again.
How to use it? 'Calculate distance between days'
2. Click on the box on the left hand side. to select a start date By selecting the date, month, year from the calendar or type the day, month and year by yourself.
3. Click on the box on the right. to select an end date By selecting the date, month, year from the calendar or type the day, month and year by yourself.
4. Press 'Calculate day, month, year' button.
5. The system will display the total number of days. From the start date to the end date
6. The system will display the number of periods from the start date to the end date as the number of years, months and days.